Many theatre managers like to have bio-burden levels measured inside their theatres and peripheral areas such as anaesthetic rooms or prep rooms.
Flexible Bio-burden Testing Service
Whether you require annual bio-burden testing, or you’ve just had a deep-clean and want to check out how effective it’s been, our highly flexible bio-burden testing service has been designed to meet your needs.
Benefits of Cairn Technology Bio-burden Testing:
There are a number of benefits to choosing Cairn Technology to deliver your bio-burden testing:
- Our sampling procedure is specifically designed for testing the hospital environment in accordance with the requirements of HTM 2025/03-01
- We use trained consultants, with considerable experience of bio-burden testing in hospitals
- We produce accurate results for both ultraclean and conventionally ventilated operating theatres
- We can also provide bio-burden testing for you anaesthetic rooms, sterile prep rooms, scrub rooms, recovery areas and changing rooms
- As part of the testing process, you will receive a professional, easy-to-read report. This will tell you what we did, what we found and give you recommendations on what to do next
- We have experience of working with Maquet to develop the protocol for testing their mobile laminar flow units.
Bio-burden testing at a time to suit you
Fill in the form with your contact deta