Many theatre managers like to have bio-burden levels measured inside their theatres and peripheral areas such as anaesthetic rooms or prep rooms.
Flexible Bio-burden Testing Service
Whether you require annual bio-burden testing, or you’ve just had a deep-clean and want to check out how effective it’s been, our highly flexible bio-burden testing service has been designed to meet your needs.
Benefits of Cairn Technology Bio-burden Testing:
There are a number of benefits to choosing Cairn Technology to deliver your bio-burden testing:
- Our sampling procedure is specifically designed for testing the hospital environment in accordance with the requirements of HTM 2025/03-01
- We use trained consultants, with considerable experience of bio-burden testing in hospitals
- We produce accurate results for both ultraclean and conventionally ventilated operating theatres
- We can also provide bio-burden testing for you anaesthetic rooms, sterile prep rooms, scrub rooms, recovery areas and changing rooms
- As part of the testing process, you will receive a professional, easy-to-read report. This will tell you what we did, what we found and give you recommendations on what to do next
- We have experience of working with Maquet to develop the protocol for testing their mobile laminar flow units.
Bio-burden testing at a time to suit you
Interested in bio-burden testing?
If you are interested in using our bio-burden testing service for your operating theatres or other relevant rooms in your hospital, please call us on 0333 015 4345.
Our workplace monitoring team will be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a quote for the job.