Dentist Air Quality Monitoring and Supplies
Helping Dentists Manage Risks and Overcome Challenges
Like all healthcare services, dentists are currently facing a huge backlog of care, which may take years to clear. This isn’t helped by the fact that thousands of dentists are leaving the NHS each year.
This excessive workload is taking its toll. According to the British Dental Association (BDA), 87% of UK dentists have experienced symptoms of stress, burnout, and other mental health problems.
And it’s not just the workload. Dentists may also face on-the-job health risks, including excessive levels of air pollution in their local area, and occupational exposure to common chemicals such as Entonox.
Plus, infections can spread just as easily in dental surgeries as they can in GP waiting rooms. On top of all of their other responsibilities, dentists also have a legal obligation to prevent the spread of healthcare acquired infections within their surgeries.
How Our Products And Services Can Make Life Easier For Dentists
Our top-of-the-range products and services can help dental surgeries:
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Reduce downtime.
- Create cleaner and healthier environments for both staff and patients.
- Prevent and control infection risks.
Air Quality and Workplace Exposure Monitoring For Dental Surgeries
With our dental surgery air monitoring service, we can help you understand your staff and patients’ exposure to harmful substances, including:
- Particulate matter (from air traffic pollution, for example).
- VOCs (such as those found in cleaning products).
- Potentially harmful chemicals, including Nitrous Oxide, or Entonox.
We use advanced personal sampling techniques to monitor exposure levels to a variety of substances in your dental surgery. Following our analysis, we’ll compile a comprehensive report including recommendations for actions you can take to reduce exposure risks in your dental surgery.
Dental Surgery Air Purification
We stock the Blueair HealthProtect range of healthcare-grade air purifiers. A single Blueair air purifier is quiet, compact, and totally unobtrusive. Yet it can completely cycle the air in a room in as little as 12.5 minutes, capturing and killing up to 99% of viruses and bacteria in the air while filtering 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
And whilst doing this, it will effectively deliver crisp and clean air to every corner of the room. So, a Blueair air purifier won’t just make your dental surgery a healthier place to work and visit; it will also make your entire practice feel fresher and overall more pleasant – creating a nicer place for your staff to work while helping put your patients’ minds at ease.
Dental Surgery Supplies
Our advanced range of cleaning and containment products will be the most effective weapon in your ongoing fight against infection in your dental surgery. They’ll help you deliver exceptional standards of hygiene quickly and effectively. You’ll be able to meet and exceed your cleaning regulations in no time at all – meaning less downtime, and more time to devote to delivering exceptional standards of care.
Our range includes:
- Virusolve+ Solutions – Available as wipes, sprays, and concentrates, Virusolve+ is a cost-effective all-in-one cleaner, sanitiser, and disinfectant. It’s a one-step solution for killing the most common bacteria and viruses found in dental surgeries. And once applied, it creates a residual barrier that can fight infections for up to 7 days. And best of all, because it can be used on carpets, upholstery and soft furnishings, you can use Virusolve+ throughout your entire dental surgery.
- Virusan – Good hand hygiene is vital for effective infection prevention and control, and the Virusan Antimicrobial Hand Sanitiser can annihilate 99.999% of the most common pathogens in less than 1 minute.
Find Out How Cairn Technology Can Help You Manage Infections in Your Dental Surgery
Whether you want to discuss an air purification strategy, arrange a consultation, or you want to procure high quality cleaning supplies for your dental surgery, get in touch for a free quote today.