How to use or Body Fluid Spill Kit
- Remove all contents from the container.
- Put on the glasses. Both pairs of gloves, plastic apron and face piece.
- Use blue and white T-mop to soak up spill (1.5 litres) or use 1 grey pad.
- For larger pools of blood, sprinkle on the powder in the sachet to solidify the spill.
- Use the scoop and scraper to remove any solids.
- Place the used blue and white T-mop, grey pad (if used) and scoop and scraper into waste container.
- Decontaminate affected area with disinfectant and leave for minimum of 2 minutes.
- Wipe down area with grey pad to soak up disinfectant.
- Place the contained grey pad into the waste container.
- Remove apron, gloves and glasses, face piece and dispose of in waste container.
- Seal waste container as per instructions on top of container.
- Dispose of appropriately.
If you’re based outside the UK mainland, please contact us to discuss delivery options.