Deal with MRI phantom spills quickly and safely to avoid a more serious incident. In an emergency, you need a system that enables you to manage the incident safely and effectively. Our MRI phantom fast response spill station is designed to do just that.
Accidental MRI phantom spills can cause serious disruption. In a busy hospital environment, this can mean that treatment gets delayed or even cancelled, and that patients and staff are put at risk.
Developed with hospital staff, the benefits of our fast response MRI phantom spill station are:
- Highly visible
- Includes spill instructions & full procedure
- Includes warning signs & hazard tape to ensure the safety of others
- Simple to use – equipment is organised into QuickBags
- Full personal protective equipment included
- Waste disposal bags included
- T-mops and absorbent pads included to absorb fluids
- Can be wall-mounted and as it’s a case, can also carried short distances – ideal for departments situated closely together
- For spillages of up to 5 litres
- Non magnetic – safe to use in MRI
The fast response MRI phantom spill station is split into QuickBags, so you can easily find the exact equipment that you need in the order that you need it, whether it is personal protective equipment, clean-up equipment or waste disposal equipment. Full instructions are located in the front compartment for ease of access.
Our MRI phantom spill station fast response case ensures that you and your staff are always ready to deal with an emergency. In the event of a spill, your department can continue to function and your staff are kept safe.
If you’re based outside the UK mainland, please contact us to discuss delivery options.