University & Healthcare Estates & Innovation takes place at Cranmore Park, Birmingham, 15-16 November 2022.
It’s an opportunity for the estates directors of healthcare and higher education settings to come together for an open discussion of best-practice.
This year, the conference theme is New Horizons. The various presentations and exhibitors will be focusing on the three E’s:
University & Healthcare Estates & Innovation Birmingham 2022 – Conference Programme
At Cairn Technology, we’re committed to helping hospital maintain healthy environments for staff and patients alike. So below we’ve highlighted our pick of the must-see presentations from the University & Healthcare Estates and Innovation Birmingham 2022 conference programme.
- 05 – 9.35 – The Post Pandemic Estate – Delivering Efficiencies
- 10 – 12.45 – Service Transformation and Making Things Happen on Day 1
- 50 – 15.50 – From Concept to Completion: Water Safety Compliance and Control
- 25 – 16.55 – The Health Facility Briefing System
- 00 – 10.20 – Brave New World: New Working Patterns and Methods
- 25 – 12.20 – Discussion with Fiona Daly, National Deputy Director of Estates, NHS England; Gareth Thompson, Sustainability Clinical and Innovation Lead, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust; and Claire Hennessy, Estates & Facilities Director, Birmingham Community Healthcare.
- 35 – 15.25 – Emerging Stronger and Protecting our Workforce: Leadership Lessons on Wellbeing and the Future of Work
- 05 – 16.25 – Digital Wayfinding to Improve Experience
University & Healthcare Estates & Innovation Birmingham 2022 – Exhibitor List
Nearly 30 different companies will be exhibiting at University & Healthcare Estates & Innovation Birmingham 2022, with stands focused on energy management systems, estate strategy, water system safety, and numerous environmental, mental health, and digital wellbeing initiatives.
Attending University & Healthcare Estates & Innovation Birmingham 2022
Registration is free for the public sector. Private sector representatives pay a registration fee of £99 + VAT, which includes refreshments through the day, lunch, and parking. The fee is the same whether you attend one day of the conference or two.
The conference will be implementing stringent measures to control the spread of COVID-19. They ask that you don’t attend if you’re experiencing any symptoms, and that you present proof of vaccination, proof of a negative lateral flow test, or the presence of COVID-19 antibodies at registration.
For safer networking, the conference will also operate a voluntary traffic light system to allow attendees to demonstrate how comfortable they are interacting with others.
Read the full details of the conference’s infection control procedures.
How We Help Estates and Facility Managers
For more than 20 years, we’ve delivered cutting-edge products and services for hospitals. We specialise in air quality and workplace monitoring solutions, and we’ve provided products and services to NHS hospitals, private hospitals, and independent clinics across the UK.
Our experts are always on hand to answer any of your questions, and to provide all the help and support you might need. To discuss our advanced solutions for estates and facility managers, call 0333 015 4345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.