The Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Show will run at the Healthcare Show taking place 26-27 April 2023 at ExCel London.
This is a two-day dedicated conference supporting doctors, nurses, infection prevention and control professionals, and any other healthcare professionals interested in the latest solutions for preventing infections and improving care quality standards.
What To Expect at the Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Show 2023
From practical solutions to a wealth of “how-to” advice, the Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Show 2023 has much to offer anyone looking to improve best-practice techniques in infection prevention and control.
Across the two-day conference, topics discussed will include:
- Using technology to identify infections in their earliest stages.
- How a more positive culture can help you transform patient safety.
- A snapshot of the current state of patient safety and infection control across both the NHS and private healthcare settings.
The Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Show 2023 will also feature:
- More than 300 exhibitors demonstrating fresh innovations and advanced solutions for improving care quality standards.
- A range of inspirational keynote sessions from industry leaders.
- The Primary Care & Integration Hub – featuring practical sessions focused on key challenges concerning workforce, finance, leadership, public engagement, technology, and governance.
Register for the Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Show 2023
The full programme for the Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Show 2023 will likely be announced in early 2023.
You can also sign up to the Healthcare Show’s Newsletter to receive updates on talks, exhibitors, and workshops as they’re announced.
Advanced Solutions for Patient Safety and Infection Prevention and Control from Cairn Technology
If you can’t wait until the Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Show 2023 to discuss the latest innovations in infection prevention and control, talk to us.
We can help you achieve best practice in patient safety through delivering top-of-the-line hygiene standards for staff and patients alike.
For more than 20 years, we’ve delivered cutting-edge products and services for hospitals and other healthcare settings. Many of our clients have relied on our products and services for more than 10 years. We’ve provided products and services to NHS hospitals, private hospitals, and independent clinics across the UK.
Here are just some of the advanced services and solutions we can provide:
- Monitoring services – including workplace exposure monitoring, sterile services cleanroom testing, bio-burden testing, spill kit training, and face fit testing services.
- Infection control products – including absorbent mats for fluid management and Blueair HealthProtect™ air purification systems.
Head here to browse our complete range of advanced products, services and solutions.
Talk to an Expert Today
If there’s anything you’d like to discuss, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our experts are always on hand to answer any of your questions concerning patient safety and infection prevention and control, and to provide all the help and support you might need.