The 2022 Healthcare Estates Conference and Exhibition takes place 4 to 5 October at Manchester Central, Manchester, UK.
This is the UK’s largest event for healthcare estates, engineers, and facility management professionals. It’s the only national conference and exhibition that brings together the people who design, build, manage and maintain hospitals and healthcare settings.
As well as a multi-stream conference, this year’s event includes an extensive exhibition space, and a chance to network at a dinner and awards ceremony.
Any healthcare professional invested in creating high-quality patient environments should consider attending the 2022 Healthcare Estates Conference and Exhibition. You’ll find all the products, services, equipment and know-how you need to solve problems you may not even know you have.
The 2022 Healthcare Estates Conference Programme
Over 40 presentations are planned across the two days, each focusing on one of four key areas: Engineering and facilities, net zero, strategic and capital planning, and workforce.
Keynote speakers include:
- Sir David Behan, chair of Health Education England
- Nick Hulme, Chief Executive of East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- David Melbourne, Interim Designate Chief Executive, NHS Birmingham and Solihull Integrated Care Board
- Nigel Edwards, Chief Executive Officer, The Nuffield Trust
- Professor Grant Mills, Professor of Healthcare Infrastructure Delivery, Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction, UCL
All presentations promise to be engaging and informative, but we’re particularly looking forward to:
- 00 pm October 4 – Using Portable Air Purifiers to Reduce Airborne Transmission of Infectious Respiratory Viruses
- 20 pm October 4 – Using Remote Sensors in a Healthcare Setting to Monitor Exposure to Surgical Plume.
- 15 pm October 4 – Therapeutic Architecture: An Evolving Paradigm of Understanding and Designing Healthcare Environments
- 00 am October 5 – Equipment Planning for the NHS and NHP Schemes
- 30 pm October 5 – IHEEM Technical Platform (Ventilation)
See the full 2022 Healthcare Estates Conference Programme.
The 2022 Healthcare Estates Exhibition & Zones
Over 250 companies are exhibiting at Healthcare Estates 2022, so you’re sure to find all the information you need about all the products, services and equipment that’ll help you design and deliver top-tier healthcare services.
See a complete list of all of this year’s exhibitors.
The Healthcare Estates IHEEM Awards
The event closes with a ceremony to recognise and award excellence in innovation in the healthcare sector. These awards are judged by experienced experts from both the NHS and the commercial healthcare sector.
- Estates and facilities champion of champions
- Staff wellbeing initiative of the year
- Estates and facilities team of the year
- Product innovation of the year
- Healthcare supplier of the year
The shortlists for each category will be announced in August 2022.
The award ceremony will include a dinner, making this an ideal opportunity to network with other forward-thinking individuals from the world of healthcare estate management.
See the shortlist and book your place at the Healthcare Estates IHEEM Award Dinner.
How We Help Estates and Facility Managers
For more than 20 years, we’ve delivered cutting-edge products and services for hospitals. We specialise in air quality and workplace exposure monitoring solutions, and we’ve provided products and services to NHS hospitals, private hospitals, and independent clinics across the UK.
Our experts are always on hand to answer any of your questions, and to provide all the help and support you might need. To discuss our advanced solutions for estates and facility managers, call 0333 015 4345 or email email@example.com.